- Achieves consistent profit margins on produce by buying high quality products at competitive prices.
- The company has also invested in machinery to debone & pack products at a quicker rate, leading to improved factory efficiencies.
- Access to recurring & reliable revenue streams – has held contracts with a local council for 4 years.
- Excellent service provided – maintains fresh produce by preparing meat on the day of despatch & offering short lead times of 24 hours to clients.
- Middle management team in place could handle operations autonomously post-sale, growing the company further.
- Recently invested £100k in IT systems to undertake a range of activities, such as tracing produce from farm through to delivery.
- Turnover 2019 – c.£5m.
- Adj. EBITDA 2019 – c.£448k.
- location: Wales