We are instructed to offer this long established traditional family Butchers for sale on the open market due to the untimely death of the proprietor in January 2020. The vendor’s wife is managing the business since her husband’s death, supported by two members of staff, one of whom is full-time and one part-time. This business however really needs to be operated by a full-time qualified butcher and is an ideal business for a sole proprietor to run.
Having traded under the same ownership for 40 years, this business is situated on the High Street of the affluent and historic Buckinghamshire town of Chesham which nestles in the picturesque Chiltern Hills.
- Traditional family butchers
- High street trading location within affluent buckinghamshire town of chesham
- Bereavement sale after 40 years ownership
- Net retail sales £332,699 per annum – scope to develop commercial sales
Profits of £31,414 to sole proprietor
- Well presented and fully equipped sales area, prep. Room, 2 x cold rooms, stock room, office, kitchen, 2 x toilets & yard parking
- Leasehold @ £20,300 per annum rental
- Priced for quick sale – O.I.R.O. £19,500 S.A.V.