A traditional Butchers, fast paced and very busy shop in Bridgnorth. We are a whole carcass butchers and take pride in the quality of our meat and have a great relationship with our customers and the community.
Due to expansion we are looking for a new team member to join us with an immediate start (part time during the probation period) with the availability to work full time on the lead up to the winter/christmas months and permanently moving forward. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has experience in the butchery trade and would like to continue to develop their skills in our growing family butchers.
Candidates should have at least 2 years in the meat handling/ food industry and be confident in boning out beef, lamb and pork and understand all health and hygiene rules. Hygiene/ allergen certificate would be desired but not essential as training will be given. A passion for food and fantastic customer service skills are a must with ‘can do’ attitude with a general positive outlook.
This position will suit an all rounder so a successful candidate must be able to fulfil the following roles:
1. Excellent customer service skills and willing to go the extra mile.
2. Excellent knife skills and knowledge of traditional butchery.
3. Numeracy and English skills ready to take phone orders clearly and concisely.
4. Clean Driving licence and knowledge of the local area to action deliveries.
5. Hard working, punctual and a team player and willing to take instruction.
6. Able to maintain personal hygiene and presentation.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST CALL THE SHOP ON
- Discounted or Free Food
- On-site Parking
To keep staff safe, we have installed counter to ceiling perspex screening in the front shop. Are encouraging delivery and click and collect service.