We have an exciting opportunity for Skilled Abattoir Operative to join our Team at Spalding site!
We reimburse travel expenses to attend initial interview/block test and offer relocation allowance (within UK) for candidates who successfully pass skills assessment and start employment with us as Skilled Operative subject to prior agreement.
Successful candidates will be required to work in our Abattoir Department, undertaking carcass dressing tasks with use of knives and equipment.
Previous experience working in Abattoir or Butchery environment with use of knives/equipment is essential.
- Competitive Rates of Pay!
- Voluntary Overtime & Weekend hours paid at Premium Rates!
- Contract Type: Full-Time Permanent/Direct
Shift: Monday to Friday
Hours: 06:30 – 16:00 including 2 breaks (45 hours Contract – Guaranteed Hours)
Additional Productivity Bonus*
*In addition to your hourly rate, you will be eligible to receive discretionary productivity bonus subject to department targets being achieved boosting your weekly wage!
We also offer range of other benefits which include:
- Attendance Rewards
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Life Assurance
- Exclusive Employee Discounts to hundreds of Hight Street Shops, Cinema tickets etc.
- Access to subsidised Staff Canteen serving hot breakfast and lunch
- Free Hot Drinks
In you role you will:
- Ensure product is processed according to Customer specifications
- Ensure work is carried out to the best of your abilities to meet production deadlines
- Seek training to maintain skills and remain up to date with best practice
- Work as part of a team and take responsibility for own work
- Comply with Company policies, Animal Welfare, H&S and Food Safety Standards at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties assigned necessary to meet business needs.