We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
No previous experience necessary, full training provided. Core hours are Monday – Friday 6.00 am – 3.00 pm.
Salary: from £8.72 per hour
- Follow and be aware of the departmental SOP’s
- Maintain the fast paced environment in line with production needs
- Work with the Manager and team to achieve the department targets
- Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved
- Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times and ensure it is cleaned when production is finished
- Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Have a commitment to quality work and reliability
- Be willing to gain new skills and experience
- Have the ability to work on own initiative whilst also working as part of a team
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Free Refreshments (Tea and Coffee)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to SawleyHR@dunbia.com or post completed forms to the HR Department, Dunbia (UK), Castill Laithe, Sawley, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 LH.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.More details Share on twitter