Kirkham, Preston, Lancashire, England
This year we are launching our apprenticeship scheme based in Kirkham to provide an opportunity to anyone who wants to get their foot on the ladder in the food industry!
We are offering a range of apprenticeship programs in including Lean Manufacturing and Food & Drink Process Operator with further opportunity to progress into other roles and career frameworks such a quality management and supervisor roles!
You’ll gain experience working in a A++ BRC rated lean manufacturing environment, with all course content delivered on site in addition to getting further exposure to our operations departments for a practical learning experience! Hours are all on site 9:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
On completion you’ll receive a qualification equivalent of 5 good GCSE’s – that’s either A*-C or 9-4. Plus, further job specific training!
We want people who strive to do more than the minimum, that’s why we’re offering a competitive salary of £7.50 an hour – £2.20 above the minimum apprenticeship wage! Equivalent of £14,000+ per year with opportunity to rise to £20,000+ in Year 2.
What can a Kepak Apprenticeship offer you?
- The opportunity to earn money whilst learning skills and obtaining a qualification
- Clear career progression pathways, you could even become a supervisor or quality assurance technician in the future
- On the job training in a lean manufacturing environment
- The opportunity to work in one of our effective, high performing teams
- The opportunity to learn how one of the UK’s top 100 brands, Rustlers, is produced and see all 76 quality checks on our Quarter Pounder burger!
- You will get exposed to AA++ BRC Technical standards plus best in class Health, Safety & Environment practices
- Kepak Apprenticeships help you realise your potential!
What are we looking for?
All applicants must be 16 and over. We respect and value difference and we look to create an inclusive workplace for everyone.
Attitude is more important than grades to us, however if you have GCSE or Function Skills in Maths and English that is a bonus!
Making sure our site is right for you is so important to us, so to be a successful part of our team you need to:
- Treat everyone with respect
- Challenge yourself to be the best you can be
- Supports your team in achieving goals and targets
- Have a passion for food!
We are enthusiastic about bringing new talent into one of the most exciting and stable industries to work in so we can train, develop, and support you to achieve your full potential.
A chance to earn money, train, get qualified and Rustlers burgers – what more could you want!More details Share on twitter