The Role: Assistant Technical Manager
The Hours: 07.00am – 16.00pm Monday – Friday
The Location: Hull
An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the role is for a Assistant Technical Manager to join the busy, high performing Technical Team in Hull.
Please see below the main duties involved;
The Main duties:
* Responsible for governance of product quality, safety, and legality.
* Liaison with suppliers and customers as so required and to the standard expected.
* Continuous improvement of company’s quality systems to ensure full compliance.
* Maintenance of the HACCP Food Safety Plan. Maintaining TACCP plan and related risk assessments.
* Deputising for the Technical Manager in leadership of the HACCP Food Safety Team and Technical team.
* Promote the sites food safety culture plan and works to achieve technical KPIs.
* Keeping abreast of changes in technology, legislation, and customer requirements to ensure that the company is always fully conversant with the latest information and guidance.
* Leading site technical audits and visits as so required.
* Management of the interface between Technical and NPD and launch process.
* Responsible for ensuring that technical investigations are completed in a timely and thorough manner.
* Project management.
* Undertake such ad-hoc duties as maybe required to benefit the business.
Previous technical management experience within a FMCG meat business.
* A perfectionist – with commitment to food safety, health and safety behaviours and environmental awareness.
* Self-motivated with a passion for people development and coaching.
* Able to manage challenging situations in a professional manner and seeks amicable solutions
* Exemplary time management and ability to effectively communicate to all levels of a business.
* Prior experience of project management and Root Cause Analysis.
* Multiple retailer experience – beneficial.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange an out of hours chat, please email / 07515 325 150More details Share on twitter