We have Boning Hall & Abattoir Meat Processor Operative available at the following sites;
• ABP Bandon
• ABP Cahir
• ABP Clones
• ABP Rathkeale
• ABP Waterford
• ABP Nenagh
• Irish Country Meats Navan
• Irish Country Meats Camolin
• Slaney Foods International, Bunclody
Role and Responsibilities;
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil
production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all
areas of the factory where the duties will include the following:
• Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Meet production targets.
• Work a shift schedule
• Will be required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
• Physical role with lifting and carrying techniques.
• Dressing the slaughtered animal. Removing the skin without damaging the carcass.
• Moving the carcasses around the meat areas, without damaging the meat, and putting them
on to a production line.
• Using tools such as knives and saws
• Overseeing automated processing equipment.
• Working on an disassembly line
• Other similar activities onsite.
Further specific role details available on enquiry.
Standard 39 hour working week.
Minimum Annual Remuneration €22,000