ABP Food Group is currently recruiting for the role of a Boning Hall Manager for ABP Rathkeale. ABP Food Group is one of Europe’s leading privately owned agribusiness organisations and is one of the largest beef processors in Poland,
the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for an experienced Boning Hall Manager, preferably from an agri-food business background.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where you will have a considerable amount of input in leading the future
strategy of the Rathkeale site.
REPORTING TO: ABP Rathkeale General Manager – RESPONSIBLE TO: MD Ireland & Poland
• Operations; Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in site operations including
warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and optimise productivity.
• Financial; Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
• Best Practices; Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals
• Human Resources; Ensure the recruitment and placement of required staff, establishment of organisational
structures, delegation of tasks and accountabilities.
• Communication; Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Sales, Marketing and Customer Service; Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing
• Strategic; Assist in the development and execution of strategic plans for the site and the division.
• At least 6 years’ experience in senior management in a similar environment.
• Results focussed.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Preferably a background in agri-food with a degree or equivalent qualification.
• Experience in achieving targets and setting future operational strategies.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
If you recognise yourself in the profile above, we will gladly receive your application. For more information, you can
contact the HR Department on 041 6850200 or via email apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.