Simon Howie Foods is a multi-award winning business based in Dunning near Perth. From our meat and food production facility we supply a range of customers in the hotel industry, the main supermarkets and Michelin starred chefs. We also have superb retail outlets in Perth and Auchterarder. We are a customer led business where quality, customer service, high standards, consistency and reliability are not just words they are the backbone of our business.
We are looking for a highly experienced, Bookkeeper/ Financial Controller who has excellent capabilities on Sage, as well as sound MS Office skills (including Excel) and a flexible approach to work.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Group Accountant, your responsibilities and activities will include:
- Responsible for day to day accounting functions for several companies
- Preparation of management accounts for several companies
- Daily reconciliation of company banks accounts
- Full end to end Payroll for 100+ staff, pension scheme maintenance etc
- VAT & other official returns for all companies
- Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control
- Assisting with year-end accounts for auditing, nominal ledger reconciliations
- Compiling journals from pay sheets, cost centre allocations
- Preparation and execution of daily and weekly payment runs
Hours of working can be flexible but based on full time working.
To apply for this post, click on the apply button and/or follow the instructions below.
We are only able to respond to successful applicants. We will do this not later than 7 days after the closing date but we will be reviewing applications as we receive them. Closing date is Friday 20 March 2020.
Applications without a covering letter / email will not be progressed.
Strictly no agencies, canvassing or cold calling
Job Type: Full-time
More details Share on twitter