JOB PURPOSE/ PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:
Kepak Foods Division are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Brand Manger to join our talented foodservice marketing team reporting directly to the Foodservice Trade Marketing Manager for Ireland. Joining the company at an exciting period of growth, you will be able to get a varied, hands-on experience and further develop your marketing expertise. If you are a result-oriented, self-starter looking to join a dynamic team, this opportunity is ideal for you.
- Reporting into the IOI Trade Marketing Manager.
- Working directly with Foodservice Marketing Manager on a number of strategic projects.
- Working closely with the wider Marketing, Sales, NPD, Technical & Finance Teams.
- Key strategic partner agencies, including research, creative, and packaging & print agencies.
- Work alongside the Trade Marketing Manager in the development and management of the brand plans for Foodservice Ireland channels & Key Accounts
- Work within cross functional strategic projects groups, playing an important role in bringing strategic clarity and focus to the business
- Responsible for ensuring all the enablers are in place for the successful execution of the annual brand plans (including support material for the sales team and distributors)
- Own, manage and deliver large B2B & B2C marketing campaigns aligned to the overall business objectives, focusing the team on strong ROI
- Assist in managing our foodservice loyalty program in alignment with our growth goals.
- Provide insight & trends for key customers /distributors that will drive their business forward and position Kepak as a thought leader
- Key stakeholder in innovation process and responsible for new product launches in market
- Analyse data, product and market trends to develop strategies that maximise opportunities for the foodservice brands
- Work in conjunction with the Trade Marketing Manager to manage relationships with 3rd Party marketing agencies
- Management of Marketing budget including ongoing tracking & reporting of spend
- Make a strong contribution to culture, process & ways of working within the marketing team in line with our goals to continually develop the marketing function in line with best practice
- Supporting the Foodservice Marketing Manager on strategic projects.
- Degree level qualification in marketing
- 2/3 years marketing experience, (Food /FMCG/Drinks sector experience a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills & highly numerate with the ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience in new product development, packaging and print management desirable
- Team player with experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Hands-on attitude. Ability to manage detail – to deliver ‘execution with excellence’
- Creative problem solver
- Experience with Salesforce /CRM systems desirable
- Excellent Microsoft skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Personal “fit” with the family values of Kepak (responsible, ambitious, passion for food and teamwork).
- People Management
- Building High Performance Teams
- Creating Positive Relationships
- Service Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Fostering Innovation
Note: as with all positions, due to the nature of the business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time. Travel within Ireland and the UK may be necessary along with possible international travel.
Kepak is an equal opportunities employer.More details Share on twitter