COMPANY / ROLE
Our client is a well-established organisation in the Meats industry, the company supply a wide range of Meats such as Lamb, Fish, Poultry, Pork, Beef, Dairy to a variation of organisations such as the Hospitality Industry, High-end Restaurants & Hotels across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the M25 Corridor, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the meats industry, will be from a meat trader background, MUST have experience in selling into the Hospitality Industry, High-end Restaurants & Hotels, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hard working, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 2 years of proven sales success in the meats Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role, please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to matthewsmart @ dexternicholas . co . uk
- Bonus scheme
Reference ID: 12520
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- business development: 1 year (Preferred)