BUTCHERS WANTED – CREDITON – NIGHT SHIFT
gap personnel are currently are recruiting for a butcher with excellent knife skills where you will work predominately on red meat. You will be based in Crediton and working for a highly reputable butchers who supply into retail and catering outlets.
Working within butchery area you will be responsible for:
- Full preparation of all red meat
- Carcass breakdown and joint pre-cuts
- Preparing joints and cuts as per specific customer requirements
- Boning, rolling, tying, weighing and labelling
The working hours are:
Sunday to Wednesday, 7pm – 6am
The pay rate for the role is:
- £13.00 – £15.00ph DOE
gap personnel can also provide you with 2 ways to register with us:
- Option 1 – Video remote registration
- Option 2 – Branch registration
This is a permanent role with an immediate start date.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environmentMore details Share on twitter