Due to our new venture with a major supermarket chain, we are now recruiting for qualified Butchers to join our exciting and innovative business in the London region.
We pride ourselves on our award winning, dry-aged beef, pork, poultry, lamb, bacon and ham as well as our innovative meal solutions, prepared using the finest ingredients.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do the roles offer real potential for advancement in our growing Company McIntosh Donald.
The duties of the role will include:
- Boning, trimming, and cutting meat, demonstrating excellent knife skills.
- Strict adherence to HACCP, Food Safety and Health and Safety Regulations.
- Stocktaking and rotation
- Preparing and presenting our exemplary display counter
- Dealing with all aspects of food meat preparation and good utilisation.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Fluent written and spoken English an absolute requirement
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products
- Performing quality inspections on meats
- Experience of cooking beneficial to advise customers on relevant cuts for various cuisines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a butcher’s shop or meat counter in a supermarket
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- A passion for high quality food
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Package on offer:
- Competitive Salary – £30,000 – £35,000
- 40 hours shift pattern
- Hours of work between 8am-6pm Monday – Sunday
- 28 days annual leave (31days after 6 months of service)