We are looking for Butchers or Skilled Trimmers to work at our new site in London NW9 0HD
As the UK’s leading catering butcher, we’re passionate about meat! From BBQ smokehouses to pubs, premium steakhouses and casual dining, we promise to produce and deliver the very best meat, tailored to chefs’ needs.
We are opening a new site in London where we will be producing bespoke products to the customers specifications such as burgers, steaks and pork products.
We sell to some of the major UK retailers, wholesalers and restaurants. We value dedication and in return invest in the development of employees.
Within this role there may be the requirement to work additional or different hours to cover the business needs at peak times, so flexibility is required.
- To be a hands-on Butcher supporting the delivery of daily performance targets and orders.
- To examine the quality of finished product to ensure it has met the required standard.
- To wear PPE provided correctly this would also include ear protection.
- Support the delivery of key performance targets within your area, ensuring attention to detail and that procedures are followed.
- Act as a role model and lead by example demonstrating Core company values, behaviours and high-performance standards at all times
What we are looking for;
- Experience of butchery of mutli species,
- Will be positive, flexible and hardworking with a passionate commitment to quality
- Successful candidates will need to demonstrate good manual dexterity, have a good eye and hand co-ordination, show attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Delivery of key targets in your area
- Able to carry out the physical tasks that would be reasonably required
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures accurately and consistently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with all tasks.
- Experience of working within a factory environment
- Experience of working within food manufacturing
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 07:00-16:30 and Friday 07:00-15:30
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Applicants will be assessed in the process with a practical test to demonstrate knife skills.
Please send your application as soon as possible, as we review these continuously.
Danish Crown UK Ltd. Is committed to safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of all employees and workers at all our sites.
The Company is therefore keeping in regular contact with the experts and has put in place a number of measures to ensure all of our sites are Covid-19 Secure.More details Share on twitter