|Kepak Foodservice Solutions is part of are part of the Foods Division in the Kepak Group.
Kepak Group are an Irish-based food company serving international markets, restaurants, and household foodservice names with prime cuts of meat, on-trend foodservice solutions and ready-for-market convenience foods.
Kepak Foodservice Solutions over the last decade has developed a comprehensive range of premium food products, concept solutions and value-added services for our valued customers.
As a priority within our business we form good open working relationships with our customers, demonstrating profit-making opportunities that we can both invest in.
As part of our consultative sales approach, we offer full business and marketing support to our fully committed customers, gained from over 40 years’ experience in the food industry.
JOB PURPOSE/PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:
To deliver the annual business Targets (Sales & Profit) for the Pub & Hospitality Channels through ongoing development of the Kepak product range across End-User/Operators, Key Accounts and Distributors.
The Hospitality Channel Development Manager will be required to demonstrate a good understanding of the Irish Hospitality sector and develop new and existing customer base with a specific focus on cooking, sampling, presenting, and selling the Kepak product portfolio. This will involve developing strong relationships with key End-Users and working closely with the relevant Distributor partners.
Responsibilities associated with this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for achieving company Goals, budgets, targets, and profit through development & execution of robust business plans.
- To work closely with your primary distributors to actively develop the key Pub/Hotel/Restaurant accounts in their areas.
- Flexibility to work across number of regions.
- To create and implement strategic account plans within Pub/Hotel/Restaurant resulting in incremental sales growth and the achievement of your national target.
- To agree and execute promotional/marketing plans for key accounts within your Pub/Hotel/Restaurant sales funnel.
- To develop strong business relationships within this channel.
- To utilize all analytical tools, menu systems and marketing support to support the business objectives
- To ensure all end users requests are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- To gather required sales information daily.
- To demonstrate the Kepak portfolio to customers by cooking up and presenting the products within appropriate builds and outlining features and benefits.
- To gather and feedback market intelligence (e.g. competitor activity, etc.) on a regular basis.
- To support your Line Manager with the overall business development objectives.
- To work closely with the internal Kepak stakeholders to ensure all business development initiatives are executed to the highest standard.
Key Requirements for Candidates:
- Culinary background is preferable.
- Sales experience (minimum 3 years) within the Hospitality sector.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Good communicator (written & oral).
- Computer literacy: Power-Point; Excel; Microsoft Word; CRM; etc.
- Full clean Drivers Licence.