Blue chip retailer
Mobile role – however travel will be required to visit customers and also for meetings in our Central office in Birmingham
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join the Commercial team within our Poultry division. As a Commercial Manager looking after one of the big four retailers you will be responsible for the P&L and development of this account.
You will use market data to support commercial arguments to deliver objectives by working closely with the Category and Sales teams. You will be the main point of contact with the retail accounts, spending time with their team to build a deep understanding of their need and opportunities. This is a key role to the business as you will be involved in commercial negotiations, delivering agreed business plans and building relationships with key decision makers within the accounts.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Deliver budgeted commercial targets.
- Build strong, collaborative, and progressive relationships both internally and externally
- Deliver results through sound planning, process, discipline, and focus on execution.
- As part of the commercial team support and drive the wider commercial strategy and functional development plans.
If you’re looking for a role that will enable you to grow and give you the chance to work in an environment envied by our competitors where opportunities to develop your career are realistic. We pride ourselves on promoting within so if you’re looking for a role where your hard work will get acknowledged this is the right opportunity for you.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the above and you will have the recipe for success:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working within commercial for a fresh produce manufacturer
- Experience of working with one or more of the big four retailers
- Proven track record in the management and delivery of commercial negotiations.
- Strong communication skills, quality focused and commercially minded.
- Confident in making presentations and producing written reports.
- Work on own initiative, is flexible, positive and confident.
- Great IT skills – Excel and Power Point
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.More details Share on twitter