Shift/Working hours:37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We are looking for a Controls and Compliance Manager to lead in the development and implementation of SOX compliant processes and to develop and conduct SOX compliance training within our business. The successful candidate will take ownership of all internal control documents, including process narratives, flow charts and risk and control matrices for all processes compliant with SOX requirements. You will have extensive SOX and compliance experience with audit and internal controls knowledge. You will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of finance, accounting, treasury and payroll concepts, practices and procedures.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.More details Share on twitter