Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join the Spalding management team in the Cutting Department.
The successful candidate will report to the relevant Production Supervisor and be key members of the Site’s supervisory team – providing leadership and direction for colleagues working within the Team Leader’s designated area of responsibility.
Hours of work will be 40 per week, Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to do reasonable overtime where required by the business.
To support the effective and efficient running of the Production area to ensure all operational standards in production throughput, material yield control, product quality, hygiene, housekeeping and health and safety are met to the highest standard.
- The ability to lead, motivate and effectively manage a manufacturing team, including deputising for the Production Supervisor where required.
- Have adequate IT skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a clear understanding of production quality and efficiency standards and requirements, planning processes and material utilisation.
- Have a clear understanding of the company, customer and regulatory food safety, health and safety and animal welfare standards for the area.
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What we bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package including:
• Life insurance and pension to all of our employees
• Wellbeing activities and support, including mini health MOT’s, fruity Friday and more
• Learning opportunities
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Long service awards
• Subsidised restaurant or vending machines at the majority of our sites
• Discounted staff shop at many of our sites
• On site free parking
• Discounts on retail, food, cinema, travel and much more
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.More details Share on twitter