EUROPEAN SALES MANAGER
Home based with international travel
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.ADM.com.
About ADM Protexin Ltd
ADM Protexin Ltd manufacture innovative, research based live bacteria products of the highest quality for the veterinary, human, agriculture and equine healthcare markets. With head office, manufacturing and distribution facilities based in Somerset, ADM Protexin distribute to over 90 countries worldwide. Learn more at www.protexin.com.
An opportunity has arisen for a European Sales Manager to join our Human Healthcare division, responsible for managing and developing our European business for the Bio-Kult and Lepicol ranges.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Drive sales of the Bio-Kult & Lepicol ranges within Europe by developing and executing business plans with existing partners
- Identify and develop new business in new territories
- Build and sustain long-term relationships with all stakeholders
- Attend exhibitions and events throughout Europe to promote the brands
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A successful track record of identifying and developing overseas distribution partners
- Previous experience of promoting nutraceutical or pharmaceutical products for digestive health is desirable
- Demonstrable an ability to be persuasive and articulate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A marketing and/or science qualification and can demonstrate your ability to develop business via distribution partners
- Demonstrable ability to self-motivate and manage multiple priorities
- A full driving licence and passport, and be flexible to travel internationally on a regular basis.