As an Export Administrator, you will be directly reporting to the Operations department, working closely with the technical department. You will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks.
We are looking for a responsible Export Administrator reporting to the Operations Department within a food factory environment. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be confident in using Microsoft systems such as Excel as well as showing an eagerness to learn & understand company databases. A suitable candidate would have to be flexible and willing to perform other administrative tasks as assigned. Standard hours would be 8.30 – 17.00 shift Monday to Friday.
- Collation and control of both external and internal export documentation
- Liaison with certifying orders
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders to effect export
- Communicating with other departments (both on-site and within the wider group)
- Communicating with cold stores referring outgoing orders (Liaising with coldstores and hauliers on outgoing orders)
- Building close ties to Vets and other agencies relating to the export of goods.
- Other administrative duties may be required on occasion.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks
- Flexible and the ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment
- Building relationships across all departments of the business