This full time, permanent position is working for a meat supplier close to the Irish/Northern Ireland border.
The role of the Food Safety, Integrity & Quality Manager is to manage the site technical function and participate in maintaining on-going company compliance with all applicable regulations, 3rd party and customer requirements. The role reports to the Retail Divisional Technical Manager and thus is part of the wider group technical team.
• Qualification in Food Technology / Science or relevant discipline combined with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience of providing technical guidance and support to other departments, to drive improvements to meet Customer and legislative requirements and measure progress against KPIs.
• Experience of HACCP based Quality Management System especially pre-requisite requirements e.g. Hygiene monitoring.
• Problem solving skills including root cause analysis, implementation of corrective action and control of non-conforming products.
• Experience of preparing and taking the lead during visits and audits.
• Experience of managing and developing a quality assurance team.
• Analysis of microbiological and chemical results / trends and determination of corrective action / preventative measures as required.More details Share on twitter