Warehouse Operative – Dordon – Full Time, Permanent – ASAP Start Dates
A job is not just for Christmas! We have permanent positions available immediately at our high-tech warehouse with guaranteed hours. But not just that, for those of you looking for a little extra, we have overtime rates too (up x 1.5).
Come and work for us at the world’s fastest growing online grocery retailer, where your health & safety is our top priority.
Sounds good? Here is some more helpful information:
Salary: £9.80 up to £12.13 per hour including freezer and night shift premium, and average incentive pay. Overtime up to 1.5 x basic rate and a Christmas bonus available!
- Starting rate – £9.80 per hour (includes freezer shift premium)
- Night shift premium (between the hours of 10pm and 6am) – plus £1.53 per hour
- Performance based incentives (average) – plus £0.80 per hour
- Overtime paid at basic x 1.25 or 1.5
- Christmas Attendance Bonus available!
So once you’ve joined, what will you be doing?
You will be part of our team of warehouse operatives, our freezer warehouse operatives play a critical part of Ocado and are making a real difference to the lives of our customers every day. You’ll be working within an extremely safe & clean, fast-paced, high-tech warehouse environment.
Freezer: It is important we let you know that the role does involve you working in conditions that have temperatures below -25?, which is quite chilly! But don’t worry, we will give you the protective uniform you need, designed for such an environment.
So, once you are suited up, what’s next? You will be on your feet and mobile receiving, picking, packing and loading our customers’ orders using state of the art technology which enables us to offer our customers an award winning service.
Here is some more helpful information:
- You will be on your feet and mobile at all times, we want to highlight to you that you’ll be carrying out repetitive tasks and potentially lifting up to 25kg weights and moving up to a 70kg trolley
- All roles within the warehouse will require you to handle meat and alcohol.
What shifts can you choose from?
Days Shift – 04:30 to 14:30 | Nights Shift – 18:35 to 04:35
You will be working any 4 days from 7, which will include working weekends.
It is an excellent opportunity for those where the standard 9-5 doesn’t fit in with your personal life and being able to do your hours over 4 days means you get 3 full days off too!
Finally you’ll get the following:
- Subsidised restaurant
- Company shop with amazing discounts
- Family Support: Digital GP, Employee Assistance Programme and more
- Life Assurance and Pension
- Refer a Friend scheme (£500 per successful referral)
- Plus other options to pick from to suit your lifestyle!