We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading meat processing companies, based at our Cross Hands site in Llanelli. As a General Operative you will have responsibility for working as part of the production team, to produce products to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
- Salary: £20,270
- Hourly Rate: £8.21
The Person will have departmental responsibility for:
- Compliance with room standards in Quality, Safety and Process.
- Contribution to the achievement of production performance targets.
- Supporting the management of the shift.
- Delivering on Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Picking and packing orders for production
- Working on a production line
- Packaging and labelling
- Working in a chilled environment
- Manual handling
- Operating machinery
- Be Attentive to detail in all aspects of the role.
- Be health and safety conscious
- Display patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or by yourself.
- To have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential.
- Immediate start
- Factory Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please download an application form, fully complete and email a copy to our HR Team at crosshandsHR@dunbia.com
Alternatively you can email a copy of your CV.
Job application forms can also be requested by calling 01269 846480 or by emailing the Human Resources Department directly at crosshandsHR@dunbia.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.