Technical Manager (Head Of Technical)
My client, due to heavy investment and strong growth is seeking a Technical Manager (Head Of / Senior).
Reporting to the Site Director and Group Technical Director you will oversee and manage all technical and quality compliance within a busy food manufacturing site.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a people person you will manage, develop and lead your team .You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, delivery and people development.
This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement within a state of the art manufacturing facility.
Skills and experience;
- -Working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment within a technical management role
- -Extensive experience of BRC accreditation, HACCP implementation, customer audits and QSM (Quality System Management)
- -Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes, results driven
- -Strong communicator
- -Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within- must be able to demonstrate how you have achieved this previously
- -Degree in food science or equivalent, Food Hygiene Level 4, HACCP Level 4 and IOSH understanding
- Hours- 8am-5pm
- Days- Monday to Friday (Flexibility required as per the business needs)
- Strong benefits package including; Life Cover, Pension Contributions and Health Cover
- Pay DOE
Job Type: Full-time- Permanent
Salary: depending on experienceMore details Share on twitter