We are Hiring!
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for Line Operatives with FLT experience to join our team based in Scropton. (Near Hatton)
We are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. With ambitious plans for the future, there hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us.
Purpose of the role
Within this role you will perform the role of a line operative and also an FLT driver to unload vehicles and reload empty crates. Initially the role will involve line working within a meat production environment whilst going through site training and assessments using counterbalance vehicles. Ideally you will have experience moving fragile loads.
The position will start on a Monday – Friday Day shift. (05:30-15:00)
From October 2020 there will also be the option for night shifts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Unloading and loading vehicles with a Counterbalance.
- Washing and cleaning down vehicles and modules.
- Manual duties on a variety of production line positions.
- Stacking of produce.
- Ensuring relevant check are carried out on vehicles.
What we are looking for:
- Experience using FLT, counterbalance vehicles for fragile loads.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Current and valid FLT licences.
- Flexibility to work in a variety of production areas.
A little about us:
We are a leading supplier of chicken, turkey and duck products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. We are a fully integrated business controlling the whole product supply chain, which include feed mills, farms, hatcheries and factories with associated transport and logistics functions that employ more than 6000 people.
The growth of our business is based on providing a high quality, affordable product and delivering great service levels to our customers. This is achieved by investing in people, utilising the latest technology and being uncompromising in our commitment to high quality and food standards.
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to making sure our employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded
We offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities. You can also look forward to benefits that amongst other things include the following:
- £9.95 per hour
- Opportunity for overtime during seasonal increase.
- Flexibility to work different shifts according to seasonal demands.
- On the job training and development.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Application closing date: 18/09/2020More details Share on twitter