LAIRAGE SUPERVISOR / LIVESTOCK INTAKE ATTENDANT
ABP Bandon located in Bandon, West Cork is part of the ABP Food Group,
Europe’s leading beef exporter. ABP Food Group specialises in beef processing,
de-boning and retail packing. With a long and proud tradition of working with
farmers and customers, we operate highly efficient factories supplying quality
beef to European and worldwide retail markets.
Lairage Supervisor / Livestock Intake Attendant.
ABP Bandon are recruiting a Lairage Supervisor / Livestock Intake Attendant for
their busy beef processing plant. These are full time roles with early starts.
Schedule dependent on slaughter.
• Responsible for receiving livestock to Lairage prior to slaughter.
• Responsible for ensuring the highest standards of animal welfare are
observed at all times.
• Recording livestock paperwork, meeting farmers / agents at intake.
• Background in livestock management / farming.
• Must be available for early starts.
• Computer literate, good general communication skills and a good competency in regards to maintaining accurate and clear records.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to Diana Phillips ,ABP Bandon, Kilbrogan, Bandon, Co. Cork or alternatively please email same to Diana.Phillips@abpireland.comMore details Share on twitter