Kepak Group is seeking to recruit a candidate to work on the Twenty20 Beef Club team. The Twenty20 Beef Club is an exciting new collaboration with Glanbia Ireland that was launched in 2019. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, capable of working to very high standards and possess an ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Develop relationships and liaise with Twenty20 Club members (dairy and beef farmers throughout Ireland).
- Work with Kepak Supply Chain and Marketing teams on forecasting and scheduling member’s cattle through the Programme.
- Promote and present the Programme to potential new members and assist existing members.
- Work as part of the Kepak Agriculture Team on other projects where required.
Key Competencies Required:
- Third level degree or equivalent qualification in Agriculture
- Experience working with livestock
- Must hold full, clean driving license & have willingness to travel
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Excel
Key Traits Required:
- Strong Work Ethic and passion for Agriculture
- Ability to work on own initiative & meet targets
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational ability