Excellent role for a Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their technical skills through specialist training and progression opportunities to managerial roles while working for a market leading food production company.
Do you have good electrical and/or mechanical skills? Are you looking for ongoing training?
Established over 80 years ago, this company are a leading Food Group that specialise in the cooking, slicing and packaging of different meat products. Due to ongoing expansion through their loyal client base, they are looking for a highly motivated engineer to join the team.
In this role you will be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance of the production plant machinery based at their site in Yorkshire. The company are currently heavily investing in modernising the site with a lot of project based work which you will be involved in as well. You will receive ongoing training however you will need a working knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical machinery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company that will look to train and succession plan the right candidate. The job is 4 on 4 off night shift – 5:30pm-5:30am.
- Completing Planned and reactive maintenance of factory machinery in manufacturing
- Working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
- £36,000 – £38,000 + Training + Development + Excellent Benefits
- Maintenance Engineer with experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical and/or Mechanical background
- Looking for training and development for a market leading company