All About Us
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 9,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
All About the Role
The purpose of this role is to create site specific content, monitor channels and ensure the digital feed is responded to. You’ll help to develop and manage the implementation of the digital marketing strategy across all online channels, specifically web and social media.
Specific tasks include:
- Create, develop, and manage our online platforms & drive the digital marketing strategy for our 12 UK Poultry sites.
- Understand the current digital challenges, bridge the gap and devise & deliver solutions.
- Identify target audiences (especially hard to reach) and devise digital/ social campaigns that engage, inform, and inspire through creative solutions.
- Build metrics, copywrite adverts, apply the appropriate tone of voice to reflect the business.
- Once campaigns have been delivered, be able to analyse performance and optimise future campaigns based on these learnings will be critical to long-term success in the role (ROI).
All About You
You will have a self-starter mindset with the passion, drive, and commitment to work in a collaborative, creative way.
Essential Skills for the role:
- Degree in Marketing or a related field and or experience in similar role.
- Excellent communications skills across all channels.
- Proven experience in digital marketing – industry experience desirable not essential.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing PPC, SEO/SEM marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
How does it feel to work for us
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location. We employ over 20,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too. Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.More details Share on twitter