MLCSL is a well-established company who prides itself on providing independent data, advice, logistics and inspection services to the meat and livestock industry.
You will be working in a fast-paced abattoir/slaughterhouse environment as a member of our
Carcase Services team. Once your training programme has been completed
you will be responsible for identifying, weighing and classifying a variety of
carcases at this busy abattoir/slaughterhouse
- Operate specialist classification equipment
- Record data accurately and within specified timescales
- Abide by industry wide standards of classification (EUROP)
- Previous experience in the meat or livestock industry/abattoir is ESSENTIAL.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on delivering ethical customer care, under scrutiny.
- A great team player who is both reliable and flexible.
- Would suit someone from an abattoir/slaughterhouse background
- Would suit someone with Butchery experience.
A full driving licence is ESSENTIAL and trade/industry qualifications would be an advantage.
- Starting salary of £22,000
- 23 days holiday – increased with period of service + Enhanced pension scheme.
Job Types: Full-time, PermanentMore details Share on twitter