We are looking to welcome a packer to join our production team at William White Meats.
We offer competitive hourly rates and a well maintained, clean working environment. Free freshly prepared lunches are provided daily saving you time and money.
Hours are 6am to 3pm Monday to Friday leaving your afternoons, weekends and evenings free.
Experience in a similar role is not essential and training for this specific role will be provided.
There will be a pay review after the first three months with opportunities to progress and overtime is often available should you want to earn extra!
*Please Note we are not an abattoir
What Does The Job Involve?
- Picking and packing meat in preparation for daily orders
- Working with fellow operators as a team to achieve safety, quality and production goals
- General factory and hygiene duties
Who Are We Looking For?
- Reliable person who is able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The role involves some lifting of meat products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential.
Please Note – As a large proportion of our work is for schools you would be required to take your annual leave during school holiday periods.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.75-£9.25 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- South Ockendon RM15 4YA (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)