Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£35,000 – £40,000 Basic + Days role + Holidays + Pension + Benefits + Performance Bonus + Stability
Work for a classic firmly established UK manufacturing business who requires a multi skilled maintenance engineer due to the retirement of one of their many long standing employees. This company benefits from a very low staff turnover and rarely recruits to replace due to their family feel environment and supportive management.
My traditional client has a focus on staff and client retention and has been operating since the early 1900’s. On offer is appreciation for the skills that you can bring to the company alongside lifetime stability and job security. The ideal multi-skilled maintenance engineer wouldn’t mind working in a meat processing plant and would be looking to be part of a tight knit team.
* Multi skilled maintenance engineer, electrical biased
* Fault finding and performing preventative maintenance
* Working on both electrical and mechanical machinery
* Working in a meat processing plant
* £35,000 – £40,000 Basic + Days + Holidays + Pension + Stability
* Multi skilled maintenance engineer
* Manufacturing background
* Electrical skills required
* Working on production machinery, rollers, Mass reducers ect.
* Commutable to Leeds
Please apply by calling us on 0203 813 7946 quoting Ben LongMore details Share on twitter