This is a fantastic first step in to FMCG national account management, where you will have the opportunity to learn and develop. The national account executive will work across two major UK retailers, with our account director and national account manager.
Whilst this is a supporting role in the commercial sales account management team you will have the opportunity to be involved in category analysis, range recommendations and new product development for our customers whilst working closely with supply and planning teams to ensure KPI’s are met. A further part of this role will be deputizing for the account manager on occasions to support the account director.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships and customer focused approach
- Perform account specific administrative tasks, with a keen eye for detail and maintaining a sense of urgency
- Liaising on a frequent basis through daily phone calls, occasional customer meetings and supply team’s liaison
- Work closely with the category team on competitor analysis and understanding and interpreting monthly Kantar reporting
- Working closely with the commercial account team to deliver joint business plans and customer KPI’s
- Active participation in the commercial team meetings and projects
- Monitor and ensure supply chain KPI’s are met for our customers
- Develop and maintain strong cross functional relationships with all functions internally and across multiple sites including supply and planning, customer service, category marketing, NPD, technical, production, commercial finance and trading
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- FMCG commercial experience (advantageous)
- Good level of MS excel and powerpoint understanding
- Attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Natural decision maker
- Determined and resilient
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills
- Whilst this role is primarily based at our Malton site there will be a need to move between sites at times for meetings therefore a driving license and car is essential
Proactive health and safety is a prerequisite to employment at Karro Foods. All roles have a responsibility to demonstrate commitment to the companies’ health and safety goals, and as such it forms an essential component of all job descriptions, at all levels.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme funded by Karro
At Karro we are dedicated to rewarding and enriching the careers of the people who work for us. If you are hardworking, willing to get involved and respond well to a challenging and fast-moving environment, then you will find Karro to be a well-matched employer who will support you at every turn and reward your dedication with support, development and long-term career prospects.
Karro is a leading producer of both fresh and cooked pork products with c. 4,500 employees over 14 sites across the UK and Ireland. The business supplies to retail, foodservice and manufacturing customers across the UK, as well as export customers globally. We have full production chain visibility and our pork is eaten by millions of consumers every year.
Karro is part of the Eight Fifty Group which with the acquisitions of Youngs and Greenland Seafood is now one of the UK’s leading multi-protein food businesses, with sites across the UK, Republic of Ireland, Germany and France and sales of circa £1.9 billion.More details Share on twitter