National Account Manager – Cooked Poultry
Monday to Friday
(Cranswick Poultry, Hull)
Cranswick Country Foods Poultry is a specialty producer of cooked poultry ingredients and is proud to be one of the leading innovators in our industry. We create products that meet the needs of today’s busy consumers across Retail, Foodservice and Manufacturing channels. Working closely with our customers, our premium products are used across the food industry to create flavoursome lunchtime solutions, street food-inspired dishes, superfood and Healthy salads, hot and cold sandwiches and much more.
An exciting new opportunity to work within the Cranswick Country Foods Poultry Division based in Hull, focusing on our retail customers. This individual will bring with them financial understanding, industry knowledge, category management skills and be a highly motivated team player, this new role comes at a critical time and is key to help drive business growth within the poultry division.
Poropse of the Role
Support the Senior Commercial Manager in delivering sustained financial growth through excellent administration, tracking and communication of timelines and maintaining a focus on quality and innovation with the management of our retail customers.
- Ensuring we get it ‘right first time’ through excellent administration both internally and with our customers
- Own the critical path for launches, promotions, price or product changes to ensure the team are aware of and hit the required deadlines
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager to ensure we maintain high financial awareness & detailed performance understanding of our retail business plans through weekly performance tracking and internal and external communication.
- Support the delivery of annual sales and profit targets for our key retail accounts/customers .
- Build and maintain a strong, collaborative business relationship with our customers through being an ambassador for our business and site point of contact where required.
- Encourage and engage in a high energy, positive team environment.
- Develop account growth through sales opportunities and product development opportunities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in Food / FMCG industry
- Personable and able to build relationships and communicate effectively.
- Good attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Holds a full clean driving licence and has access to a car.
If you are an internal applicant, please ensure you have made your line manager aware before applying.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV to: