National Account Manager
Carlisle – Cumbria
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer, with an annual turnover of £3billion+, over 17,000 people and covering more than 20 sites.
This role sits within our Meals division, where we live by our mantra of ‘Making Every Meal Moment Special’. We have 6 sites creating over 500 different products to feed our nation…we love our food and we love our people.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and we couldn’t do it without our team. It is a team where everyone counts…we empower you with trust and give you the freedom to deliver. We ‘do what we say’ and accept accountability which allows our customers to trust us to create great tasting, innovative and quality meal solutions.
Our established Carlisle site has up to 1500 employees, spanning over 3 Factories across 2 sites. The site produce around 90 million meals annually with 150 products made daily over a 7 day operation along with a turnover of £140 million.
As National Account Manager you will be tasked with understanding and driving the full P&L management of a key Category and Customers supported by the Commercial Controller to whom you report. The category in which the role operates brings both the challenges of leading NPD, EPD and VO initiatives and full involvement in category planning in order to continue to successfully grow market share and profitability for both customer and 2 Sisters.
- FMCG background (ideally short shelf life / high care food experience)
- Experience of working with customer, knowledge of customer systems and processes
- Previous experience in a category management or commercial environment
- Capable of leading strategic development with customer
- Excellent communicator and influencer. Personable with ability to build strong and trusting relationships
- Quality focused and commercially minded
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative; flexible, positive and confident
- Strong IT skills – Excel, Power Point, database & data analysis tools
- Numerical, focussed on detail, able to use data to influence decision-making
- A strong passion for food
- Time management, multi-tasking skills and the ability to work under pressure