Tulip Ltd is the UK’s leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality meat products. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
Delivering business success through our people
We are currently looking to recruit Night Hygiene Operator who will play a key role in maintaining an efficient level of cleanliness to the site.
The site is operational 5 days a week; therefore, a flexible approach is a must to ensure that a consistent level of service is provided to all departments and shifts.
You will be required to undertake all aspects of Hygiene cleaning including:
- Stripping and cleaning machinery and equipment
- Operating high pressure water guns and titration systems for cleaning operations
- Washing and cleaning all floors within the factory.
- Transport stillages, dolavs and racks to the wash bay from the packing halls and pressing area for cleaning
- Empty waste containers from production departments as necessary
- Refill the soap and towels in all areas as required
- Collect waste meat containers and store in the appropriate area.
- Clean sinks, hand dryers and corridors etc
- Dispose of waste into the appropriate skips
- Conform to customer quality specifications and requirements at all times
- Report faults found to reduce downtime to a minimum
- Work as part of a team at all times.
You will need:
- Have a good general level of fitness
- Previous factory cleaning experience is an advantage
- The ability to work independently
- Practical manual handling skills
- Have basic health and safety awareness
Our people really make the difference
• Determination • Simplicity • Availability • Humility • Sincerity • Discipline • Ownership
What We bring to the table
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer an excellent package.
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.More details Share on twitter