Nights Assistant Hygiene Manager
Location: Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 1GX
Salary: Up to £30K per annum, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
We are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Hygiene Manager to be based on site in Normanton. The position is on the permanent night shift, working 5 nights, 10.30pm until 7.00am with an element of flexibility!
Reporting to the Hygiene Manager, the purpose of this role is to monitor adherence to site hygiene policies and procedures and to ensure the smooth running of the department to achieve the set plans and targets, while delivering excellent customer service and food hygiene standards at all times.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring our strict standards of hygiene are managed and maintained (GMP), whilst complying with health, safety and environmental standards.
- Monitoring performance in order to attain or exceed targets; understanding and driving the departmental ATP and TVC whilst maintaining the highest professional manufacturing and quality standards.
- Maintaining excellent communication through the different departments and functions ensuring adherence to hygiene plans and targets.
- Monitoring appropriate stock levels of chemicals and other non-production consumables.
- Leading the team; motivating, developing and empowering team members to achieve set targets, build both strong team work and good working relationships; carry out training to meet the individual and business needs and address any performance concerns effectively.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following qualities and attributes:
- Previous experience of Hygiene within the food and drink manufacturing sector.
- Previous experience of team management.
- The fundamental ability to positively influence your team; requiring you to display both excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Effective delegation of tasks and responsibilities amongst a team.
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and organisation skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to make decisions and act on conclusions reached.
- Ability to influence and seize opportunities when they arise, initiating action accordingly.
- Understanding of the need to maintain controls over set objectives, with the discipline to follow up on tasks initiated to ensure completion to the required standard.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to express yourself clearly to an individual or a group.
- Dynamic in approach; motivated to succeed and results driven.
- Self-motivated, highly resilient and tenacious.
- The ability to bring the best performance through others.
- A COSHH or other relevant hygiene, food safety or chemical handling certificate would be advantageous.
You will also receive 10% off at ASDA in all ASDA shops and a 4% pension contribution!
Forza Foods Ltd slices and packs cooked meat for ASDA. We have an annual turnover of £300m and employ 1,200 staff within our Normanton operation. In January 2016 we became a wholly owned subsidiary of IPL Ltd, who in turn are a wholly owned subsidiary of ASDA!
We are dynamic, driven and totally focussed on satisfying our customers from start to finish; from innovative product development right through to consumer feedback and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us!
Forza Foods Ltd care about their staff, we are passionate about the development, training and job satisfaction of our employees and we foster a culture of acceptance and diversity.
If you are looking to develop your career within a fast-moving business and you have the skills and experience, we can’t wait to hear from you!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
No agencies please.More details Share on twitter