Kepak is one of the biggest meat producers in Europe with 15 manufacturing plants across Ireland and the UK. Meat craft, trusted quality and excellent service are the pillars of our proud heritage.
At Kepak our people are our pride, and believe that living the values day in day out, underpins our culture.
Our Merthyr site are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our friendly, passionate team .
Nights Shift Warehouse Supervisor
As Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the workflow of the team by assigning taska, supporting staff, monitoring results and reporting to the back shift despatch manager.
You will contribute to the efficiency of the department by reviewing and improving processes and setting targets for the team.
- Compliling staff rotas, dealing with leave requests and arranging cover when necessary;
- Planning workloads, allocating tasks and monitoring progress against targets;
- Briefing their teams on new initiatives, changes to targets and company news;
- Maintaining safety standards, conducting risk assessments, ensuring staff have adequate first aid and fire safety training;
- Recruiting, training and helping staff reach their proffesional development goals;
- Devising work schedules and implementing deadlines;
- Ensuring that quality standards are upheld;
- Conducting performance reviews;
- Any duties deemed necessary to work process by management
More details Share on twitter