We are currently recruiting a Packaging Coordinator to join our Carlisle site which produce ‘best in class’ ready meals predominantly for M&S. This site is a fast paced, dynamic and ‘no two days the same’ environment; making it a great place to work. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a working knowledge of SAP.
The purpose of the role is to actively support the operation of the business ensuring that packaging is brought to site in a timely manner and work with all areas to ensure a high level of stock availability. Reporting into our Planning Manager, you will plan packaging requirements, raise contracts to cover forward orders, purchase packaging within lead times, manage stocks when changes are due, maintain long term forecasts and manage rejections and returns to suppliers.
- Relevant experience working as a Packaging Coordinator
- SAP Knowledge
- Advanced Excel/Office knowledge and skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Results orientated
- strong influencing and communicating at all levels (internally and externally)
- can-do’ attitude, proactive approach