Cherryfield (Croydon) Ltd are looking for skilled butcher to work within the busy Pork Processing plant in Croydon.
As London’s number 1 Pork Supplier, we are passionate about Pigs!
Just like BA’s campaign they fly to serve – We buy pigs to serve.
We sell to some of the major UK catering company’s along with retail butchers and food service butchers. We value dedication and in return invest in the development of employees.
This role requires flexibility so we can work additional or different hours depending on business demands.
• To be a hands-on Butcher supporting the delivery of daily performance targets and orders.
• To examine the quality of finished product to ensure it has met the required standard.
• To wear PPE provided correctly.
• Ensuring attention to detail and that procedures are followed.
• Act as a role model and lead by example demonstrating Core company values, behaviours and high-performance standards at all times.
What we are looking for;
• Experience of butchery of Pork.
• Will be positive, flexible and hardworking with a passionate commitment to quality.
• Successful candidates will need to demonstrate good manual dexterity, have a good eye, and hand co-ordination, show attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Able to carry out the physical tasks that would be reasonably required.
• Able to work within a team and independently.
• Ability to work and deliver to deadlines.
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures accurately and consistently.
• Attention to detail and accuracy with all tasks.
• Experience of working within a factory environment.
• Experience of working within food manufacturing.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 06:00- Finish
Hourly rate of between £10.00 and £15.00
Applicants will be assessed in the process with a practical test to demonstrate knife skills.
Please send your application as soon as possible, as we review these continuously.
Cherryfield (Croydon) Ltd. Is committed to safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of all employees and workers at all our sites, therefore we are keeping in regular contact with the experts and has put in place a number of measures to ensure we are Covid-19 Secure.
More details Share on twitter