Linden Foods has developed into a market leader within the Northern Ireland fresh meat processing industry, sourcing and processing top quality beef and lamb.
We currently have a vacancy for: Process Operatives
Linden currently wish to recruit skilled operatives for our Primal Site based in Dungannon.
We have positions available in our Abattoir, Boning Hall, Loading Bay, Coldstore and Despatch (Days and Evenings, Monday to Friday) – duties include packing, boning, trimming, scanning, scale work and other general production duties.
• Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
• Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
• Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
• Ability to work under minimum supervision • Promote a Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality culture within Linden foods
• To ensure the integrity of our products, customers and brands is always maintained, as suitable to the role and defined in relevant procedures.
• £9.30 – £10.50* per hour, which is inclusive of a bonus
• Opportunities for progression
• Attractive bonus scheme
• In-house and certified training opportunities
• NVQs, ESOL courses
• Recruit A Friend Scheme
• Attendance Bonus
• Westfield Private Medical Health Care – which also includes discounted shopping vouchers
• Subsidised Canteen
• Free carparking Application forms are available to download from: www.lindenfoods.com/careers
Text: HIREME to 60777
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage
LINDEN FOODS LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
*With Opportunities to progress