Monday – Friday 40 hours per week.
Due to our continued growth and expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Production Manager to join our client based in Colnbrook. You need to be hands on, motivated and driven with experience in Meat Production. . Your remit is to support your peers on the journey to drive performance and behaviours, and improve production to achieve and surpass targets. A proven track record in improving performance and behaviours through positive people management skills is a must.
- Manage and monitor the production shift team to ensure the efficient achievement of production targets
- Identify and implement process improvements to further improve factory performance
- Monitor meat and resources to ensure their efficient use
- Responsible for health and safety of the work environment
- Effective management and training of the team to ensure that the cleanliness of the work area is maintained in line with strict requirements
- Monitoring of fugitive emissions and any other required substances
- Produce accurate and timely reporting as requested on various subjects e.g. production, attendance, stocks etc.
- Responsible for all areas of people management e.g. training, attendance monitoring, disciplinary etc.
- Point of escalation for any issues in the work area
- Any additional activities as required by the management team
Skills and Experience
Experience and understanding of production processes – MEAT experience is essential
Good level of English language, spoken and written
Able to make considered decisions and communicate to relevant colleagues
Methodical approach to problem solving
Able to lead and motivate the team.
A competitive salary, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), a pension scheme, free on site parking and refreshments and quarterly social events
More details Share on twitter