“Have you experience working in a fast paced environment, organising both your work and that of small teams? We are looking for Operators to work in our friendly Process team. You will be hands-on supporting the delivery of our orders, processing pork by curing, pressing, cooking and smoking. You will be working at our Bugle site where we specialise in the deboning of pork legs and onward processing of that product in to award winning gammon or the sale of smaller residuals. We are looking for people to work on our night shift working either a Monday to Friday pattern or a 4 on 4 off pattern.
Rate of pay: £10.37 per hour (£9.52 per hour + £0.60 shift Premium + £0.25 On Target Bonus after 2 weeks)
Progression opportunity up to £12.76 per hour (Inc. shift premium and OTB)
Hours of work: 21:00-05:00 Monday to Friday or 18:30-06:30 on a 4 on 4 off rotating basis
- To be a hands-on Operator supporting the delivery of daily performance targets for a designated area within the factory.
- Loading product into machinery.
- Placing products onto racks.
- Moving product around the various process stages.
- Working in a chilled environment, delivering excellent quality packed products safely and efficiently to meet our customer and technical standard.
- Sealing product for packing.
- Ensuring quality is maintained.
- Support the delivery of key performance targets within your area, ensuring attention to detail and that procedures are followed.
- Act as a role model and lead by example demonstrating Core company values, behaviours and high-performance standards.
- Provide cover for other areas
What we are looking for;
- Will be positive, flexible and hardworking with a passionate commitment to quality
- Delivery of key targets in your area
- Able to carry out the physical tasks that would be reasonably required
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures accurately and consistently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with all tasks.
- Experience of working within a factory environment (Desirable)
- Experience of working within food manufacturing (Desirable)
If you have experience of working in a fast paced environment, where each day is different, and passion for food, building relationships with people and working as one team then we would love to hear from you.
Full training will be given.
Please send your application as soon as possible, as we review these continuously.
The site supplies to Customers in the UK and demand has risen due to recent events as we attempt to Feed the Nationat this diffucult time
We have put in additional measures to our already high hygiene standards and increased social distance measures on sitefor the protection of everyone.
The Danish Crown group is a global food company and amongst the biggest in the world. We are one of the biggest producer of processed meat products. Group turnover is app. DKK 60 billion employing app. 26,000
At Danish Crown we focus on food in all parts of the value chain. Food is what we produce, and food is what we sell to customers and consumers across the world.More details Share on twitter