- Kepak – voted one of the “Best Places to Work in Ireland, 2021”
Kepak Kilbeggan are currently recruiting for an experienced trade qualified Electrician to join the maintenance team in a busy beef abattoir plant.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of a team responsible for all aspects of machine and equipment maintenance, specialising in the repair of industrial equipment.
- Repair of industrial production equipment such as high speed machines, conveyors, packaging machines, gearboxes, bearings and hydraulics.
- Assist the Lead Maintenance Technician with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines in assigned area.
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant.
- Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up & running within optimum time frame.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
Key Competencies/ Experience:
- Ideally must have experience working as a maintenance engineer within a manufacturing/industrial business, preferably within the food or packaging industries.
- IT literate and experienced in automation
- Good communication skills – in written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and energetic
Note: as with all positions, due to the nature of the business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time.
- Subsidised canteen
- Leading rate of pay
- Access to Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare
- Free staff car parking
- Onsite health and wellness services
- Bike to work scheme
- Formal recognition initiatives and team awards in place
- A dedicated learning & development team
More detailsMore details Share on twitter