Brook Street Recruitment is currently recruiting a Raw Meat / Hopper inspector on behalf of our Belfast client – the role is full time and permanent – 40hrs per week
Summary of Role:
The candidate hired will be responsible to inspect all incoming raw material from the meat plants and insure the removal of all foreign bodies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Monitor all incoming raw materials;
* Record information as required in relation to the raw material;
* Ensure all quality checks are completed in line with SOP and recorded correctly;
* Carry out random process checks during production to ensure high quality of product;
* Maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the department;
* Record and retain appropriate records for the department.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures within the remit of this role;
* Carry out any other associated duties as may arise, develop or be assigned by management;
* Be flexible in approach to working hours.
* An awareness of health and safety legislation;
* Demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills;
* Good level of written and spoken English.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
* Previous work experience in the meat industry;
* Food Hygiene Awareness;
* Experience of raw material intake.
The salary will start on £9.27 per hour and there is overtime rates available
Please send CV via the apply link
If you fit the criteria please send your CV via the apply linkMore details Share on twitter