Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £35.000 – £45.000 + attractive bonus incentive scheme
Starting Date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Holidays: 23 + Bank holidays
Brief Introduction to the Company:
Our client is a young but Fast-Growing Processing factory based in Buckinghamshire. One of the UK’s most trusted suppliers. Their focus is on provenance, traceability, hygiene, convenience, flavour and trust.
Brief Description of Position:
Due to company growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Sales Account Management team. In this role you will manage existing Food Service accounts, work on its development as well as hunt for new business opportunities. The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of red meat category and track record of new business generation, closing sales.
• Manage sales of red meat and poultry to Food Service wholesalers and Caterers in the UK.
• Manage existing accounts and identify new business opportunities
• Maintain customer relationship through provision of excellent customer service
• Grow and develop the new customer base
• Ensure the department hit / exceeds annual sales targets.
• Execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand customer base
• A good knowledge of Red meat category is a must
• A proven track record in selling to the Food Service industry.
• A hunter who is happy to work on a field and search for new business opportunities
• Track record of closing deals
• Strong communication and negotiations skills
This is a great opportunity to join the fast-growing business and grow with it.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online http://www.rndrecruitment.co.uk/