We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading meat processing companies, based at our Cross Hands site in Llanelli. The role of Machine Minder will be considered a Senior Operative with responsibility for ensuring that machinery on a particular line or area is working appropriately and in line with production requirements, including producing products to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
- Hourly Rate: £9.72
The Person will have departmental responsibility for:
- Start up, shut-down, and normal operation of the machine, to include crusting/slicing machines, grinding/blending/forming machines, sealing and labelling machines.
- Routine maintenance of the machines, following adequate training.
- Operation of more than one type of machine.
- Ability to safely and correctly operate machines onsite, enabling flexibility.
- Daily technical engagement with Engineering and Machinery Room Leader
- Daily start up checks.