REPORTING TO: Abattoir Supervisor
Working as part of the abattoir team performing precision functions involving the slaughter and preparation of meat. Work may include specialised slaughtering tasks, cutting meat, weighing, packing, cleaning etc.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Previous experience working in an abattoir is a distinct advantage, training will be provided
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES / CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Passion to work in the food industry
- Written and spoken English fluency
PERSONAL ATTRIBUES / CORE BEHAVIOURS:
- Be results and performance driven;
- Be able to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Highly motivated, Flexible and the ability to work on own initiative.