ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Operations Director on site, you will be responsible for the daily running of all by-products division vehicle movements & manage the daily supply chain needs relating to Amber Foods arising from all UKP sites. To liaise with customer, suppliers and 3PL companies to ensure service levels are met and exceeded where possible. To create, integrate & monitor KPI’s and liaise with Senior Management with ways to improve the supply chain and show continuous improvement and cost savings in all areas. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensure correct plans are created and distributed to the UKP sites, respective to the sites capacity
- Ensure you work with the Transport and Despatch Managers to ensure the delivery schedule is adhered to
- Take overall accountability for AFL supply chain from UKP sites to regional coldstores
- Produce and communicate a weekly SMT report showing supply chain and planning aspects
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts. Liaising with the Commercial and SOP teams to ensure orders and demand can be met and managed
- Manage the plan daily extracting any issues or concerns for both daily and weekly forecasts i.e. over pack, miss rotation, orders increases and decreases
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
- A background in planning and logistics
- You must have experience in a similar role within FMCG
- Food manufacturing experience is desirable
- Customer engagement experience
- Demonstrable excellence in managing various senior stakeholders within a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills
- High level of IT and Microsoft skills including excellent excel skills
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.More details Share on twitter